Thursday, June 02, 2005

#4...

music: any and every green day song

hey all! just thought id blog a bit scince i havnt blogged in oh about...heh about 2 months. a ridiculous amount of pesos has happened scince my last blog so where to start? well lets start off with i get to see GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it all started with my sister Klina (the oldest/shortest of my sisters) looking for oasis tickets online. she snagged some awsome 5th row seats right at the last minute so, still with credit card in hand, looked around a bit more. she stumbled upon the green day section thing. now the cool thing about my sister is that she belongs to just about every music mailing list in existence, so she remembered that she has a pre-sale code for tickets. sooo she clicks the little "buy" button (cue the angelic chorus) and calls me up later that day. after the "hi klinie weenie!"s and "yo babe!"s, she says "so what are you gonna be doing on the 20th of august?" and i say "nothing....why" *dramatic drumroll* "i think you should come up to dallas with me to see a GREEN DAY CONCERT!! make sure to bring amanda". ok so im not much of one to scream in public but hey i was gonna see green day! so i scream WOOOO I GET TO SEE BILLIE JOEEEE at the top of my lungs while scaring the innocent bi-standards. so right after i hung up, i called up amanda and told her, tamed her hysteria, and promised a billion times that i wasnt just messing with her mind. oh yeah and did i mention that she got FLOOR SEATS!?!?!? how cool is that!!
ah then there was roy's birthday. it was pretty cool actually. we got there and talked to the family for awhile, and in walked roy...rocking the short shorts. it was mentally,emotionally, and physically scarring. anyway, after awhile we got to eat some really really good brisket n potatoes n stuff that roys grandma made (yummmmmm) and porked out on cake! maaan that cake was good! it was german chocolate icing with fudge cake *drool* after my eat-everything-in-sight session, i went out 2 the backyard to help roys mom with watching the lil kids (roys n klinas nieces) in the kiddie pool. we had a little splash fight, and then.....then here comes jase (nephew) with the hose. i thought he was just gonna spray the lil kids..not me. but nooooo he HAD to spray me for some sick reason, so i was completly soaked. but dont worry i got my revenge. his little brother and i ganged up on him and got the hose and returned the soaking favor *evil grin*
well not much really has been happening besides my sister being awsomely cool. im getting better at the guitar (yes i play the electric guitar if ive forgotten 2 say so before) i now know how to play most of "smells like teen spirit" by nirvana and "dream on" by aerosmith so im ultra proud of that :D got to see Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith. it was awsome!! i didnt go to see it the 1st day it came out because there was a HUGE line at all the theaters. i wished so badly that i was at the skywalker ranch when GC was there b/c...well duh GC was there and there was an early showing of starwars!
welp i guess thats all...oh wait i need help convincing my sister to get tickets to the GC concert so comment on her blog and say "take lizzie to the good charlotte concert!!" her blogs at www.u2katrina.blogspot.com thanks :D
2 pics today!


1 Comments:

Blogger u2katrina said...

Yo babe!

I'm so proud of you -- you're blogging again! *sniff*

Only 79 days until the concert!!! Woohoo!! (I've got an Excel spreadsheet set up that figures the number of days until the Green Day, Oasis, and U2 concerts. :)

Hehe ... Roy's short shorts. I happen to think he looks nice in his short shorts. (I know ... ewww!) Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to show him your "rocking the short shorts" comment. Heck ... even if you *do* mind, I'm *still* going to show him. Bwah hah ha!!!

Mmm.... german chocolate cake ... drool...

When is that GC concert again?

Love ya!
Klina

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home