Friday, April 15, 2005

#3 w00tn355

music atm: ramones, the clash, good charlotte (like always :P), and that new song by incubus pardon me

woo heres my 3rd post...after like 11 days lol...wow im a good blogger already :P just wanna say REALLY LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLINA! and while im at it... really really freakishly late birthday joel!! oh yah and benji! lol oi oh lets go!!...ok sorry song break...
well my sister teresa n bro mat had a pretty sucky day today...or was it yesterday... ok the time thing confuses me so ill just go with today. not gonna go into it b/c i dont know if she wants me puttin it on my blog or not so yah. btw tim, hope ur feeling better n hi pete amanda prolly says hi too.
ok no idea what to say so piccie time!! heh ok bye


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home