Tuesday, April 05, 2005

wow my 2nd post *shing sparkle sparkle*

song stuck in head: morrissey - irish blood english heart

wow my 2nd post alrdy...well i had a pretty average day. did all the usual stuff so pretty boring, and of course all day thought about music n good charlotte (mainly joel :P) got a teeny mag 2day *shudder* but dont be alarmed! i only got it for the GC pics.
hmm i have the sudden urge to watch "not another teen movie" again. i love that movie and the soundtrack ROCKS! it has blue monday, if you leave, i melt with you, i want candy, footloose, riding on the metro and a whole bunch of really awsome cover songs. my favs of course are the ones redone by good charlotte :P im biest what can i say.
well right now im rockin out to my yahoo radio station trying to figure out how 2 put music on this blog thing and waitin 4 my sis who lives in australia teresa to get online so i can torture her and my new big brudda mat. their wedding was the absolute coolest, geekiest (in a good way) wedding ive ever seen! my mom, dad, and i got to watch it thru MSN messenger. we all did a reading for the ceromony, i did a cherokee wedding blessing, and got to see and hear the entire thing! im really glad that we got to see it scince we were a bit stumped on how to attend the wedding being around 12,000 miles away. i was rockin my evanesence t-shirt by request of the bride. gotta say i like that dress code :P
weeeeeellll i have no idea what else to write...oh ya i saw an interview on sessions@AOL that was pretty cool. well time for the ender pic and random pic of the day! WOO!!!

robot time!

1 Comments:

Blogger u2katrina said...

I agree -- the wedding was very cool.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home